Thursday 22 April 2010

Today was a Fairytale

     It really was for me. It was the first time in a long time I have felt all the burden (well,almost all) has been lifted from my shoulders. No more competitions to fret about, no more missing classes, no more missing moments in classes, I guess you get the idea.

     So many things had happened that I can't condensed it here to make it bearable for people to read. I'm gonna miss Convent you know. Maybe not the heat, maybe not the lack of space, maybe not the incompetent teachers and maybe not the drama. But I'll definitely miss the students, some teachers, the activities, the spirit, all the experience that has made become a better person.

     I might even miss the school's haters, it amuses me to see just how far they are willing to go to show their dissatisfaction towards us. It amuses me how they think that it affects us when they show how much they hate us, when it only exhibits their immaturity.


    To me, the friendship forged is so much more important than any trophy or certificates or prize money. When I go out there, all I want is to have fun. Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever.


    And I absolutely do not believe in hurting others for the sake of competition, because all of this will come and go, but once someone is offended, they'll remember it for a lifetime.

P/S: Does losing your purity ring means your no longer pure??? Whatcha talking about?!  

No comments: