Monday 5 April 2010

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.

     I'm basically a surrogate mother right now, since my parents are in KL from today till this Thursday, which they decided to do in like a minute. I never knew my parents were this impulsive.Wana know what's more 'awesome'?

Mum Me
*calls*
I bought you something awesome today, you will totally love it!
OMG OMG OMG, baju kan? Dress, blouse, t-shirt, what?!
No lar. It's an alarm clock!
*cue crickets sounds*
Wat the h---
It's so good ok, multi-functional. Got FM radio and crapcrapcrap. Don't need batteries also, it's like, solar-powered.
Oh WOW, I'm so amazed mum.
You better be, it cost me 150 Ringgit.
Wat!
Yeah lar, I want to make sure you can bangun awal and study. You know kan memory retention better in the morning. So are you studyin?!
Sure, I'm like reading chemistry *padahal doing links on bloggie*
Good, good. I expect my 'INVESTMENT' to be worth it, understand. So, you're not going to disappoint me, RIGHT?!
Have I ever?


Verdict: I'm effin dead. I'll be a disappointment. Figures, when you thought life was just gettin better. I wanna curl up somewhere and just write all day. Too bad, I'm the world's worst writer.

No comments: