Thursday 29 April 2010

I made mistakes in drama. I thought drama was when actors cried. But drama is when the audience cries

     Okay, maybe our drama was more comedic and the audience tends to laugh at the various hilarious scenes, but still....

     Well, all I have to say is skipping school to watch the drama competition was TOTALLY worth it! It's really inspiring to know that this people put a lot of effort and sacrifice for only 20 minutes worth of talking and action. And watching Convent perform during that duration of time made me wanna cry cuz it was just SO DAMN GOOD.

    Fine, maybe we did not dethroned La Salle, but 2nd place is not bad. Hey, no regrets rite guys?! U noe I love you people, even though you guys call me a git and a perv. Well, at least I have friends to hiss with and AT now. Jangan kau, my skills have improved. I hissed at the school's pregnant CAT and it ran. I've never felt so satisfied.

     I am so tempted to mock but since I'm a reformed person, and Landy has warned us not to, I shall not do so. Darn, and I had enough material to last me the whole week. Oh well, on a side note, waste your time by reading this poem.

If my love were an ocean,
 there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I'd be soaring in flight
 
p/s: Good Lord, mid term exam will be on next friday and I haven't started any studying, mati lar saya kali ini tau, I see a big fat FAIL in my future, Good Lord.
 
p/s: I don't like you nerd, because of ur bad INFLUENCE, I keep on saying Good Lord these days. Good Lord! :p

No comments: