Sunday 14 February 2010

can call all you want, but there's no one home, and you're not gonna reach my telephone

I'm went Chan Sze Wei's CNY Party on Sunday. It's great, cause get to see all the teacher's from primary school, especially teacher Marsiah. Let me tell you, she is still as horny as ever. This one young guy tried to limpas her cuz she block kan, so she stepped aside and said, "cute oh the guy kan" in front of her husband. The woman never changed.

Since I am within the vicinity of a webcam, apa lagi, camwhore lar! Then I tried to upload the pics but FAILED! Oh well, what to do.... God I miss Tengku Juliana AKA Tungsten now. I miss her hair the most. It's so fluffy. Tu lar kau pergi SMESH! You think so nice kah leave me alone here with no one's hair to molest. Haiz, at least Landy's hairy body parts can substitute. Her hand alone, like a rug! Don't bah, you know I'm just jokin kan Landy Habibi Mazimoto.

IT'S OFFICIAL, I'M LADY GAGA-OBSESSED!!!!
I want her to come down to Malaysia to perform and meet her in person. She's just awesome. Heard her new song, Telephone? Very very nice kan. If you haven't, you're a nerd! Enough said

Another thing I'm obsessed about is Dalja's Spring. Basically it's a K-Drama airing on KBS channel now. Every Mon-Thurs, from 10.10-11.20 at night. It's the only series I'd drop anything to watch it.




Fine, maybe the lead guy and girl isn't that hot. But don't judge a book by it's cover, or in this case, a drama by the looks of it's actors. It's seriously good.


I don't know if I should say this, cuz chan might kill me, but I think I'm more excited about drama than I am about debate. And I'm not even in drama. Meanwhile, I just became Landay's favourite person apart from her geng Duduk Belakang. :p

No comments: