Saturday 26 December 2009

He who laughs last didn't get it.

I'm sorry I couldn't come to Sonia's X'mas party tonight. I'm a bit sorry I can't go to the youth's Retro X'mas party tonight.It's just that, my mum decided to have our own X'mas party tonight. :(

I want my maid to come back soon !!!!! Cleaning up the house plus preparing the food and some games is not easy especially in my house. There's so many places to clean! I can't live without a maid! She makes life so much more bearable.

But at least it's 3 days to KL!!!!! I can't wait to shop. SHOPSHOSHOPSHOPSHOSHOPSHOPSHOPSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who says life's unfair? But promised mummy already no more play play after hols.

So, I just bought 4 reference books and 15 workbooks from Annaclare. Loves her. Paid RM50 only :) I tell you lar, I now have 23 Reference books and 80 workbooks to do to prepare for SPM. And I barely have a-fifth of the workbooks needed for Form 5 plus no SPM mock papers yet.... Sigh......

I'll conquer you SPM, I will !!!!


Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts

No comments: