Monday 28 December 2009

As long as there are tests, there will be prayers in schools

KL 2moro!!!! Excited much!!!! Apparently, this holiday is very budget-controlled so maybe the shopping thingy has to be scaled back. Oh well, I'm not complaining, at least I'll have my last chance at letting loose b4 next year :) Haha, can't wait for the Interact interview next year though, buli the juniors to death, I mean, whatchu talkin about?!

Wahai B.O.D-B.O.D sekalian, prepare you torture devices, instruments and whatever schemes to make the interview 'interesting', alright?

But kan, I'm not sure I'm fully prepared to go to school yet. Let's see

  • MJ as our Add M3 teacher. Shit, die lar us. I guess all those times spent NOT doing homework in Form 4 will come back to bite us in the ass in Form 5. Don't forget, got folio oso.
  • Which brings me to Moral. Remember teacher Rosmah told us to do our folio for next year during the holidays. Did you actually do it? Nerds...
  • Last minutes instruction to do a PEKA report for Chemistry. Like, wtf?!
AND NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGH!!!!!!!


I chip the paint on my nail :(...... I so sad oh, I thought can last until school wana start, but apparently the world hates me, so events happen which lead to my paint job being ruined.

BTW kan, I did nail art on my nails twice this holiday. TWICE! So nice o the people do, here got some more designs...



LOVELOVELOVE the strawberries. So cute kan... The blue nails is also not so bad



And yes, the person is able to paint shoes on a NAIL as well. I was like "can you paint my potrait on my nails?" She thought I was weird, oh well, at least I tried asking.



And of course, my FAVE!!!!!!!!! So nice kan, like something you can find in one of those old barber shops, just with more and much prettier colours. My fave colour is purple fyi.




Lookie here, It's Samantha Sa-mule Samy Velu (Bervert's nickname)! The only girl from Convent who gets to skip the early days of school till Chinese New Year because she's on a students exchange program in Italy. Urrrgh, I hope you have fun ogling the Italian dudes Sam, and it's true, I'm jealous!!!!! Gawd, I look old :(


Man : You remind me of the sea.
Woman : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
Man : NO, because you make me sick.

No comments: