Friday 25 December 2009

Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Me love Christmas, very much. But I love Christmas even more when people give me money. O f course, it gets even better then two people does it. I love u grandma and grandaunty, u rock ! So how was your Christmas? I spent the morning in Putera because the church had this combined meeting thingy, and you know, so many people came, like 1500++, including monkeys, i mean children.....



So I keep on seeing them running around like wild animals and I can almost swear that children is out of the list for me. Of course, as usual mummy has other ideas AKA she wants more brats to lie around the house ruining my day. NO FREAKING WAY!!! I hope she menopauses soon, before she pops out more children.

One thing I do want more of, beside cash, is heels!

LV heels!



Never seen anything like it. Christian Dior!



And this people is my dream wedding shoes. I noe the black colour is inappropriate for bridal shoes, but anyone will be forgiven with this shoes. I mean, come on! It's Christian Louboutin!!! Now all I need is a guy who is at least 6' as my husband to accomodate my heels collection later on. Gotta look nice in the pictures no?

Price of all the above?: Probably enough to support two people through an entire duration of studies in Institut Sinaran.

Worth it? : Every single freaking cents !

No comments: