Wednesday 18 November 2009

Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be

I'm really really goin to do it! I'm going to write a book, a good fiction book and hopefully it'll get published. But that's not my main aim, not for now at least. I have always wondered "what if" this and "what if" that so I want to stop wondering and just do it. I promise when I'm finished, I will make it free for everyone to read.

Dun worry, It won't be about vampires. Cause it seems like that's the 'It' genre right now. And no, I'm not about to steal Bervert's crown. She's still the better writer. By the way, I'll just published one of my work here. It is a sonnet, which was done during an English class by Teacher Siska. It is about moving on from a particular relationship (first love maybe?) even though it seems impossible at first. Yes, it is completely original okay. Tiada tiru-tiru. It's not my best work but it'll do for now. Enjoy!

Sonnet 16

You came and left with footprints in my heart,
The memory of us is not enough,
On that fateful day when we grew apart,
Living through life as it is just grew tough.

Mum says it’s kind of like catching a cold,
One minute I’m fine with the circumstance,
One minute I’m sick as a man who’s old,
All this emotions makes me feel so tense.

But now I am no longer a victim,
I can do away with that gripping fear,
And never breathe a word about boredom,
And fill the relentless minute my dear.

The next time we meet from you I’m hoping,
To hear,”congrats on the new beginning. ”

By ,
Bervet’s darling, Mirable’ XD


P/S- Bev tricked me into giving this sonnet to her so it will be published in the school mag next year. She's such a perv, I know...

1 comment:

Lil Tiger said...

Gah awesome sonnet, Mirable ^^
Thanks to you now i know the meaning of the word "relentless" :D



and your friend is so cute for tricking you, to get your masterpiece ;)