Wednesday 25 November 2009

Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

My nostrils hurt, seriously! So far, the highlight of my holiday is none other than getting a nosebleed, sad isn't it? Budu SESB, always no current my house and it's getting toasty. Remember sketsa, the part when I said I was a puteri lilin? I wasn't kidding. When mummy brought us to grandma's house, you'd think they'd have current right? WRONG! I hate this state man, Australia's waiting for me as we speak.

Speaking of the nosebleed earlier, did you know that blood came out of only one nostril and the other one is just the 'regular' stuff? I know, too much info, but I can't help it. Maybe I'm a mutant and my superpowers are developing. All those years expose to the dust and heat in 4ST has finally taken a toll on me and maybe, in given time, I'll secrete 'enzymes' which will have mind-control properties over people. If that happens, the first thing I'll do is make a pilak rape the BM Perv. Hey, I might even be doing him a favour.

Oh, and the aunt's wedding is like 2 days away. I really can't wait to get this bridesmaid duty over and done with, I mean you think I like to serve people with cakes and beer ka? It's like my permanent job. I once serve beer to this guy who was wearing this songkok. Smart. He looks like Mazlan, but tubbier. It was not my fault okay, I blame it on the heat, and secondhand drinking.

And guess who has a bloggie now huh? I bet Bervert has the answer. Inilah, I'm the main topic lagi tuh. I feel loved bebeh, LOVED. So anyone coming to watch New Moon? I don't get the hype that surrounds that movie, but I guess I'll find out in a few hours.



Maybe the hype is about him?

PEACE OUT!!!!

P/S: My nostrils still hurt....

No comments: