Monday 16 November 2009

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you

I'm not a loser just because I'm facebook-less! There, i've said it. Why must I have one? I don't own a camera so I can't post pictures. I won't bother to update cause I'm lazy. And SPM is next year for me. So why in the world would I want one?

There's this one guy bah, Adam Fu is its name. He kept on mouthing "loser, loser" when he found out I did not have an fb or whatever abbreviation people give facebook. Ugggh, I spent a lot of time updating this blog already that I don't have any left to spare for facebook so don't ask me to make one again okay. Like this lar, I'll make one when my parents buy me a camera. *pinky swear*

Oh, and somehow, I sound sexier now, no thanks to my ugly immunity system. This always happen to me, why must I be sick when the school holiday is starting? Then mummy will start nagging on how I might infect the other three monkeys who somehow shares the same DNA as I do. This is exactly why I should be the only child. If there's only me, only 1 sick kid to take care of right? Haiyaa, it's basic math yet my parents still don't understand that 4 kids is 3 too much.

Anyways, I just read Emerlay's post on her trip to KL and in school, I keep on hearing stories on how they are going overseas and stuff. Make people jealous only this. Someone even forgot to buy me keychains. I did went over seas though. Yes, thats over seas, with a space. I went to Labuan, the land of cheap chocolates, cigarettes and alcohol. A students' dream, a dieters nightmare. Oh man, even the KFC there no tax, so for the first time, if the fries cost RM 2.45, you pay RM 2.45, not RM 2.63 or ugly numbers like that. But because of that, I now know that if I were to do my Matriculations, it would not be in Labuan. A few months there, and I will look like Jabba the Hunt.




Not attractive.

But hey, I did not just spend my time in Labuan stuffing myself with chocs only okay. I actually learned something new. What is that you may ask? Well, it's a sport called lawn bowl. If you think it sounds lame, it kinda actually is. It is the slowest physical game in the whole entire world. You roll, yes, roll the ball, and wait for minutes for it to curve on the padang and hopefully hit the jack or target. The funniest part of the entire thing was when this guy with a walrus moustache said to me

Okay, sekarang awak buang bola ni sebab awak jadi lead untuk group kamu.
Huh?
Kamu jadi lead, L-A-D, lead. Faham?
Err, okaaaay.

Btw, I did manage to hit the jack, twice! Take that, whoever is the current champion for lawn bowl is. If being a doctor does not work out for me, I can always fall back on being a professional lawn bowler.

Speaking of which, Nerd said to me that I now I something to blog about when I found out what my results were. BOOYA! I got number 1 bebeh. This is so awesome but I couldn't express my happiness enough cause my nose is blocked so if I keep on talking and bragging, I wouldn't have any organs to breathe.

So this is the final result.

BM: 85/A
BI:86/A
M3:89/A
ADD M3:86/A
BIO:82/A
PHY:69/B+
CHEM:79/A
LIT:89/A
SEJ:90/A+
MORAL:61/B

Overall result: Pure euphoria! Still, stupid new grading system. Mummy was like, "Your bragging rights have been forfeited on the account that you only got 1 A+." Way to spoil the mood mum. Didn't I tell you how much I love my mummy for being weird and mean at the same time.

xoxo
Number 1 :P

3 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

T_____________T
i love your result! You are so smart! congrats for getting no1 :D

*blog hopped from Danial's place if you dont mind*

Mirabel said...

Hey lil tiger, of course i don't mind you comin here and read my blog! are you kiddin me, you make my day :)

Unknown said...

u green jealoussss monstaaa.. i love KL bah!