Saturday 7 November 2009

You're so stupid you threw a rock at the ground and missed

I'm warning you Jeremy and daddy, don't come and read my blog or I'll make it private and then I'll make you pay!

So, I just went back from the youngest bro's school concert and I saw the most disturbing sight EVER. My bro was made to use heavy makeup, HEAVY MAKEUP I TELL U! I'm talking about bright pink eyes, cheeks and lips, on a boy. Doesn't a kid have rights to look normal? Or is it that the rights are not implemented on certain occasions to the delight of adults who thinks it is okay to prance children around in any looks of their liking, regardless of their gender? I'm not against school concerts and all, but try seeing a dozen boys prancing around in tutus and then form your own opinions.

On a lighter note, the concert gave me a viable excuse not to go to youth. It has been SIX weeks and counting since I've been there. What? It's not like I didn't try to like it okay. It's just that by the time I joined it, everyone has formed their own cliques and leaves me to entertain myself by reading the buletin board and stuff. I'm pathetic, I know. And don't get me started on the language barrier. I'm sick of trying to keep up with whatever they are trying to say and it's not like they are helping. Someone said to me, "Why you don't take up the Chinese language. You know that we are going to take over the world someday, considering how many of us are actually present now. Do yourself a favour and learn lar." Well, why don't you take your FLAT ass somewhere other than near me and bother other people. I don't like you people anyway (the youths), I'm happier here with the buletin board than I am with you guys anyway.

One more thing i'm happy to be with is the new clothes that mum bought from KL. She got me 2 jeans, 4 tops and 5 dresses, not joking. I love love love you mummy! And I can finally say that I'm a proud owner of a Levi's jeans. You know how much those babies are worth? Try RM250 and above. Maybe for some it's considered cheap lar but that's like 5 to 6 times more expensive than my regular jeans. What, I miskin bah. I'm considering naming it. Give me some suggestions, you know you want to. Landay should come up with something awesome, kan Landay. I'll find out Mazlan's number if you do.

Even so, mummy decided that the PS2, Internet and TV is of limits during the holidays because she said something about SPM and how I should get straight A+ for it. How in the world can people do that? And what the heck is it with the education ministry and + and - signs. I think Malaysia is the only country that has three levels of A.

But I will not let that get in the way of me making sure that the holidays will live up to its name. That means minimum work and maximum play. Speaking of which, anyone want to friend me take the drivers' law test? I mean, how hard can it be right? Right?

PS- Guess who just got 79 and possibly the highest for Bio and Chem? :D

xoxo
you know i want to read your comments and spams

No comments: