Thursday 23 July 2009

Then Tawau Went Away With the Prize, and This Sucks

OMG, I know i have said a lot of times that i don't mind whatever place i will get because competitions are a good place to gain some experience and also hopefully, friends... And you know what, i still think so. But somehow, this feeling of being a loser haven't seem to go away. I feel like i have let myself and everyone down, although I have to say I did give it my all for the Public Speaking Competition (State level) that was held on the 22th of July. To anyone who says that public speaking is very easy, i say go get a life. It seriously isn't because you must have a wide knowledge in everything on top of thinking on your feet plus the ability to crap to the max and still sound intelligent.

I don't want to bother you with all the stories involving the challenge to go Lahad Datu itself. All I can say is it involved a lot of tears (on my part). Thank you so much my dearest mummy for being so generous with the plane tickets. I love you :)

I made a lot of friends especially from Keningau, Tambunan, Beaufort, Lahad Datu and Penampang. Tawau was quite nice as well. Sandakan on the other hand look quite intimidating but he actually cracked a smile later into the competition. Anyways, i never thought the impromptu speecH this year would be quite stale which is TECHNOLOGY MAKES LIFE BETTER . I didn't do as well as others but I late found out they did a debate topic on this in the state level competition and it was quite recent. That is why a lot of them did very well, apart from them being very good and experienced. One more thing, apparently a lot of districts have no competition which is why they immediately compete in the state level. That made me a little jealous because in kk, you can work your ass off training and researching and that does not even guarantee a win in anything.

So here are the list of winners
1st place : Tawau
2nd place : Keningau
3rd place : Lahad Datu

I have to say something though. Keningau was the 8th to speak, Lahad Datu was the 10th to speak and Tawau was the 11th to speak. Wanna guess who was the 9th ? YOURS FREAKING TRUELY.... That sucks right, i know :(

Anyways i have to say congratulations to all the winners and you guys deserved it. One thing that makes me happy though. My district trophy is way bigger that the trophy at the state level, so thats kinda like a way for me to be happy about losing, kinda....
Now, I have nothing in the way of my studies and that is something i can excel in as long as I work really hard.... Going back to school will definitely be weirder but hey, it's like nearing the end of the year and SPM is closer than anyone can imagine....

Speaking of test, I have to say my results kinda disappoint me so far.... I will reveal later but first this is my comment on the test
BM : Quite easy, but scoring for it is another matter
BI : Also very easy
M3 : The easiest of them all (chapter 6 only keluar, wat you expect)
CHEM : Crap most of it
BIO : All i study, x kuar, yg i x study pula, all keluar (Sucks to the max!)
PHY : I hate this subjet 1st and foremost and never motivated to study it anyway... So yeah,sucks
SEJ: Chapter 5 &6 is not my fav chapter, probably fail (and i never got less than 84)
ADD M3: To me quite okay, but a few mistakes
ENG. LITERATURE: HAHA, DIDN`T DO IT... i skip because just finish PB competition :P
P/MORAL: Quite tough, we'll see good or not the results

Wow, my stress level really went down after writing this... I don't really care if no one's reading because I really feel better after writing my feelings down.... I might even like bloggin now, so not gonna quit, yet...

I guess it's my cue to stop, so just comment or whatever k ?!

Mir :)

2 comments:

landayyyy said...

its okay bah. you did great already,i can tell. :) don't feel too bad about it.

Unknown said...

finally i found u :D