Thursday 30 July 2009

Malaysia should invadeJapan for Their Girls!!!!!!!!! ~gay yip~

Today has got to be the awesomest day Of July , Oh yes babe, SFC just had its Prefects' Installation for year 09/10 !!!!!! But you know what, I'm not the happiest bcuz of that, no offense k, it is because *drumroll~*Three Japanese Girls Came to our school!!!!! I gave out my gay yip the moment I saw them, SO PRETTY, like dolls this.... I want to post their pictures and also pictures from the prefects' installation but I guess that have to wait until my darlin Purut sends me the pics dat I took using her camera. So many again that, kesian her, but you know I love you right :)

So i'm sure the little amount amount of people who actually read my blog would notice that I don't even have a single picture on my blog. People say a picture tells a thousand words, but I'll just let my thousand words tell a thousand words. Sometimes people forget that that could work too. When people ask why no picture, I say cuz my face ugly(which is not entirely wrong). Same reason also i give when they ask why i don't have any facebook.
I'll just come clean okay. The reason why I don't have any of the above is because I do not own a CAMERA !!!!!! Sure, my parents have lar but it's like an ancient digital camera and I am the clumsiest and most irresponsible person around so a fragile old camera and limited hand-eye coordination don't go together very well, so I've heard.

Now that you know, sensitive lar sikit and next time instead of asking "Why no picture?", just ask lar, "What type and brand of camera you wan, later I buy for you at any random occasion like during The Independence Day or something" :p. Speaking of holidays, two of my brother's don't have to go to school for a week because two of their classmates got infected by H1N1 or SWINE flu. Sorry, i couldn't help but to emphasize SWINE. SWINE. SWINE. Okay, stop it Mir, isn't it enought that people think you're weird, hehe. So much fun oh for them, I also get benefit because now i can sleep more for like 10 minutes now that I don't have to rush to fight for the bathroom with them. Trust me, we're brutal. It also seems like one by one schools are closing down because of these pandemic, I wonder when's Convent's turn.... I know, what about sometime in the middle of August, you know, so that we can miss test and all? Just a thought....
xoxo
Mir

No comments: