Saturday 24 September 2011

Offend me once, shame on you

     The art of admonishing a person is to not do it in public first and forermost. Even if that particular person is doing something wrong, there's no need to put them on a pedestal. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE? I used to respect you alot, but no longer will I view you the same after all the choices you seem to have made with your life and how you chose to treat others around. 

It's my fault, I know. But admonishing me in front of EVERYONE? I'm offended, so I'm sorry for being human.


“Your critics are the ones telling you they still love you and care. Worry when you do something badly and nobody bothers to tell you.” 

Yeah, thanks Randy. But it's so much easier being said than done. 

P/S= I wont speak about it anymore. All I want to think about is my sem exam. 400? Challenge accepted!
P/P/S= It'll be a cold day in hell if my results arent awesome enough.

No comments: