Saturday 12 March 2011

This looks like a good beginning.........

My first post for 2011!!!!!!!!!
My dorm's management finally decided to stop being such a biatch and unblock blogger, Thank God. The place where I vent out all my frustrations is finally back to me. Oh bloggie, how I miss you so <3
Life in KL has been pretty darn good. Somehow, by God's grace, I was voted to be treasurer for SASA, beating out worthy candidates from KL schools itself. Not perasan, just very very happy.
 Joined Toastmasters. 
Had a HUGE wake up call about my debating skills.
Gonna join HELP's Model United Nations as a delegate. Please let me represent Norway :)
Became the Chem class's rep.
Went to PKTR <3
Met amazing people whom I now count as my closest friends in KL.



I know all of this sound redundant and are considered stupid little things that are usually scoffed off but to me, I've achieved quite alot so far. I DID NOT BECOME INVISIBLE.

However, I've come to realize that while I'm not invisible, I am known as that person without substance. I know, ouch rite? TIN KOSONG. But alas, failure is not falling down. It's simply refusing to get back up. And trust me, I will get back up.

No regrets though, none whatsoever. After all, life is all about experimentation right? At least I can say that I've never regretted one single moment in my life. However bimbotic I can be. 

The only thing I have now is faith and diligence that one day, I'm going to be known for things more worthwhile than the girl with the pick up lines, or the girls who says random things at the wrong time.

One day, I'm going to make a difference in my community, as an oncologist or otherwise. One day, I'm going to be somebody I can be proud of. WATCH ME.

It's not pride that I want all this. 
It's just that one day, when I'm about to die, my life will flash before my eyes.
 I just want to make sure that I can say I have truly lived before life is snuffed out from me.


Bring on the unknown, seriously. BRING IT!

1 comment:

Hanie Hamdi said...

mirabel!!!
make me proud taw :]