Saturday 11 December 2010

Time is not wasted if you enjoy wasting it :)

     So true.

Today was fun, had lunch with Shannon before she goes back to KL and continue her A-level studies in, gasp! England! I'll miss you babe, remember what I told you, stay pure.

Before the lunch though, I manage to squeeze in some workouts though, shopping workouts! My aunt just opened a boutique in the lower ground floor of Karamunsing. Mind you, she has fabulous taste.

The boutique's signboard

My fave dress there :)


:This is what I finally bought:
Effed up pretty lar this dress.

It's the sleeves I tell you, it's the sleeves


Ok lar, boleh lar, just wear to go buy fish or something. =_='



What my mum bought.....
Old people, old fashion taste.


t
I know, it's too young for a menopausal woman right. Maybe I'll borrow it from her, hehe.


Actually, there are sooo many nice stuff to buy there and the price is quite affordable, so if you guys free kan, why not just drop by and buy something. Sure have yang you like wan.


However, if this holiday season has really made your pockets empty, here's another GLORIOUS way to waste time.

Go to looklet.com and just have a fun, VIRTUAL makeover. Best website ever! Basically, you pick the model, the background, clothes, shoes and accessories and have the freedom to style a look however you please.
  
Example:



Yes, you're welcome :)

No comments: