Saturday 11 December 2010

Oh my heart, my heart cannot tahan

     For 3 years, 3 years I have been listening to SuJu, but only recently have I fallen in lust none other than CHOI SI WON.




HIS FACE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SO EFFED UP HOT:







The ' Sex God body' :
ne




If you still don't believe in God kan, start believing now. How else can such a perfect specimen of a human man be created without God's touch? Such hawtness. 


When I go to South Korea someday, imma go meet Sex-God, i mean Siwon, and take a picture with him. That's it. Just a picture with some hot dude with a washboard abs you could spread whipped cream on. I'll never dream of doing anything more...... carnal to him.

Plus, you know….it’s not like there’s anything wrong with keeping a dozen bottles of whipped cream at the back of my closet. It’s completely normal.

No hidden agenda whatsoever. None.




kthxbai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn funny post! I got here accidentally, because I too, have fallen in lust with Siwon! :))