Sunday 4 April 2010

Drive carefully! Remember, it's not only a car that can be recalled by it's maker

      You know what?! Life is precious. People always seem to forget that though. Sometimes, the true value of life can only be realized when you are a newbie driver driving home from the middle of nowhere in the pouring rain after the weather has been so hot for a few months.

      Yeah, thanks.

      If I get a Ringgit for everytime the car died on me in the middle of the road+ the number of times I nearly hit a pedestrian+the number of times I drove the car so fast over a speed bump you can literally hear the shock absorbers giving way, I would be able to pay for my shopping trip to Singapore in June. Thank God my driving instructor is a healthy person, or else she would have died of a heart attack.

     I feel like a failure now, I wanna crawl under my bed and cry, and it's not because of the driving, only.

    BTW, if you're think about wanting to have a license NOW, be prepared to pay a lot. Not just the fee itself, but also to retake the many test in case you fail. Let's see:

The whole package: RM 2300++
Retake computer test: RM 50
Retake test on the litar: RM 110 (Just for stoppin on bukit, side parking and tiga penjuru driving)
Retake test on the road : RM 110 (if I'm not mistaken)

     Now, I feel major guilty for making my parents pay up for me to learn all this new skills in my SPM year. Swimming is RM 150 per month+ RM 14 per entry to Sutera's swimming pool again. Then filling that stupid scholarship application form made me seem so stupid. Sometimes I wish I am a better child, you know, someone my parents can be proud of. Instead, they're stuck with this loser.

    On an Easter Sunday, when Jesus died and rise again three days later to give humankind the hope for an eternal life, I'm giving up hope. How ironic, huh?   
         
   

No comments: