Saturday 20 March 2010

What should i do, having been so vain?

     I should really grow up, since I've turned 17 TODAY. I'm sorry daddy, for snapping on you for something so, trivial. Speaking of which, thank you to
1) Eudora
2)Amanda
3)Eileen
4) Stephenie Yong Yam Sing AKA Nerd AKA the one with the magical mole <3
for actually remembering my birthday and giving me a wish on this day, I love you guys. I know lar I kinda deserve it, people not remembering my birthday cause I rarely remembered other's punya, but it still kinda pierced. I guess this is one of the so called benefits of facebook huh, just put on status and have all your 'friends' wish you.

     Oh well. I still had a nice birthday though. Lunch at Little Italy, and then go to Suria for some shopping, though the only thing I got is this...............................

an 'M' pendant. And this...................


The purity ring !


OMG, u'll never guess how this came about. So we went to Suria and my mum immediately went to Lazo Diamond. Then this happened.

Mum Me

I'm getting you a purity ring.
Huh, But why?
Because being 17 is a rite  into adulthood and I want to buy you something for the occasion
Fine, but a purity ring? My face already enough to scare off guys mum, don't worry.
Don't say that, later God marah. 
OK, I'm sorry God. Happy? But I don't need a purity ring! That' s what Disney stars get to gain more acceptance and fans.
Mirabel, it's biblical.
It is?!
Yes, now stop arguing, I'm paying anyway.


Mum Me Sales guy


This ring can less kah?
Sorry, best price oredi miss (dey always say that don't they?)
Mummy, I can't believe your bargaining when buying something to symbolise my purity!
If you buy another item, can less 50%.
Wei, you want a pendant?
Whateves lar

     Till now, I don't see the point of a purity ring. But I guess it still makes a great accessory, no? My life's weird.



Another pic, just for vainness. If you think I'm ugly, so be it !!!!!!!!



P/S: I'M THINKING OF GOING INTO HIATUS, BUSY BEING ME....

No comments: