Sunday 7 March 2010

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception

After church, i decided to go for a personality test thingy to determine which career path which is best suited for me. It was okay I guess, 160 questions, yes or no answers, simple enough right? But not all wanted to take it.

guy guy's father

ah, this one good for you. why don't you take this personality test?
what for?! I know my personality good already!
-loser-

Anyways, the results were analysed. And guess what? Apparently I'm highly suitable for a career in biology-related field (as in medical, biochem, all those nonsense) and also Law. Thanks for telling me something I already know. But from the results kan, the person yang conducted the test can tell that I love Biology and Chemistry, loathe Physics, good public speaker and debater, have very good leadership qualities(ehem!) and many more qualities which I thought were quite accurate. Apa ni, hidung kembang sudah. Oh but then again, she also mention that from the test, I should be an analytical, systematic and person. Yeaaaaaah, sure.

But it opened up my eyes also lar, cause I know I'm on the right path. But you know what, my dad kinda questioned my abilities to be a doctor. Darn.

me mum dad

Bang, guess what?Si Mirabel kinda can officially be a doctor or a lawyer.
*disinterested* Oh.
Yeah, so you think your daughter can be a good doctor kah?
Actually kan, I think you better be a lawyer lar. Doctors must be kind, compassionate people you know.
So bad. Mummmmmmy!!!!
Robin, can bah your daughter dat.
yeah bah. I'm sorry lar, people who are kind and compassionate should be a social worker, not a doctor.
You see, your daughter very keras hati, she won't care that if people's lives are at her hands or if she sees people die. Ngam dat her, at least we can be assured she won't quit her course halfway.
Gee mum, thanks a lot.

P/S: Does being excited to retake the test that I've miss makes me weird? Nevermind, don't answer the question.

No comments: