Saturday 22 August 2009

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win you're still a rat

Haha, I know it's a very random title but still it's kind of true isn't it? Landy says I should update more, *U noe, like she does*, so here you go my darling :x.I can't believe the holidays have started but I'm of kind of wasting my time now cause some1 related to me (jeremy the annoying sibling) is having his UPSR so my momma doesn't want him to waste his time go jalan-jalan -_-" Whatever Jeremy, remember what I told you, don't ^%^# this thing up. Go and get that 5 A's, can that. Just because I call you stupid doesn't really mean you are okay.

What else, oh yeah, I also found out my dearest Add M3 teacher who tirelessly teach me and patiently answers my stupid and random questions punya Chinese name. Get this, it's Tan AH KAU (Ah Kau is Chinese for dog,lol.). That's kinda funny of his parents, maybe when I have kids I will name them with an embarassing name to make them suffer, hehe.

Speaking of studyin, all 4 ST students are required to go to school to finish some aktiviti for Kemerdekaan which is to paint the kain rentang. So far so good, but I didn't help one bit with the painting. Probably because there were to many people already doing it and you know, too many hands spoil the broth, or in this case the kain rentang so I'll paint tommorow okay, Andy you have my word. It's nice meeting friends and just talk and kacau their handphones and stuff. Saw some Form Five students as well who came to school for their kelas tambahan. I didn't know that our school allows students to wear their normal baju for kelas tambahan. Does it only happen in Convent ? OMG, so many questions lar dis school brings up in me, or is it just me ? Nah..

xoxo
Mir

No one is listening until you fart. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Landy Dawson said...

too many cooks spoil the broth! i said the same thing to nerd. Well, everyone else wanted to paint ba.

You know what I thought of when you said Tan Ah Kau? Tanned Dog. Bahahahah

Our school is mysterious. Nobody understands how it works. Ee. maybe thats why it's rotting slowly. :P

Landy Dawson said...

oh and get a cbox. that way, i can spam you. :P no ba.