Sunday 30 August 2009

Cause your so hypnotising, you got me laughing while I sing.... ;X

How do I start this ? First of all, congrats to Joeanne and Steve for their marriage on Saturday ! Of course, I thought that it does matter when the groom is taller than the bride but you guys totally proved me wrong. Don't bah, I'm still a teenager so I'm allowed to be a little mean right? Oh well, your marriage shows that height doesn't matter cause well, love IS a little blind right...

But I don't see myself marrying a shorter guy because I practically live in heels, except for school at least.I'm super serious, once, I even shovelled tanah hitam with my beloved heels because that time,I didn't own any flats whatsoever... Yes, not even a selipar jepun. But now I'm a proud owner of 2 sandals, oh yeah.

Before I forget, I give all my condolences to Uncle Kwan and his children Jonathan, Joanna and Josephine for the passing of their wife/mother, Aunty Ivy. I'm sure that Aunty Ivy is in a better place now.Remember the way that Pastor Fred put it, it's not goodbye because you will meet again in heaven. Don't forget God and that will surely happen.

Woah, when a death happens to someone, even if they are not close to you,it puts a lot of things in perspective doesn't it? Mummy keep on asking us what would happen if she was to die now. Of course I told her not to say that again but Jacob (my youngest bro) said "saya tidak mau mummy pergi" and proceeds to lay his head on her chest. So sweet man that kid, but no mummy, I don't want another brother or sister again, so stop asking me if I want you to breed again, you're not a rabbit and you're too old, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

However, my real answer would be that I cannot imagine life without you because I don't think sixteen years is enough time to spend together. In an ideal world, I would like all of us to go into eternity together so that no one is left behind, having to be burdened by the feeling of sadness and abandoned.But I know that it is too much too ask. And if you were to go now, I would like you to know that there is still so many things I havent't ask for forgiveness for, about stuff you know and don't know. So much more secrets to tell, so many experience to go through together. I'm not ready to lose you yet, and I don't think I'll ever be.

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the quote !!!!!