Sunday 10 April 2011

Welcome to Girl World. Only the bitchiest survive

Grrrrrr, you're soo annoying that I'm contemplating going full-on bitchy mode and just make you realize what a HUGE mistake you just made by messing with me. Don't you know that I have it in me to bite? I thought I was over it in high school. Apparently, the transition from college to high school is never clear cut. Not when people like you exist. But thing is huney, I didn't bite did I?




Coz your timing is lousy. Loooousy.

Why woman? Why the last month before exams? Why? Why can't you be all bitchy to me in the middle of the damn term? When I was bored out of mind and all emo bout becoming an adult and all that? Why? I would have welcome your bitchiness as an amusing distraction but now seeing that it is the last month, I am not gonna play that game with you. A month? I know you're good in this game and so am I, but seriously, even with you and me combine we can't create enough drama in a month before EXAMS. Lousy timing.

Boo, you whore.

But maybe...maybe if we would to end up in the same class next term and you still feel threatened by my presence onto your existence and if I have nothing else to do with my time, then yes, I'll bite. The game have been set anyways... and one player is already in. Up to me if I wanna play this with you but if I do then that means I actually have to pay attention to you and acknowledge your... existence.

So the only question left...are your worthy of my time and attention?






























..........................I think you are.









Game. Set. Match. JULY 2011.

No comments: