Sunday 17 April 2011

Mendengar guruh di langit, air di tempayan dicurahkan

Gone are the days when getting 70% for physics was a GOOD thing. Now, it's just............. despicable! Everything academic related involving A-Levels currently is going yucks.

Timetable for mock exams:
Bio         : 21st April
M3 c1    : 26th April
Phy        : 3rd May
M3 c2   :  4th May
Chem    : 6th May

And exam's in 29 days.

But but but, why the skema malay peribahasa as this post's title????? Well, I'm kinda sorta going back to Sabah from 22th April to 29th April. Yups, I'm missing out on m3 c1 mocks :( The thing is this, when I came to KL for HELP under SASA scholarship, I was under the impression that I screwed SPM up. Well, let's just say that's not the case *coughs*. So, I'm coming back for the MARA interview, even though I actually asked to be interviewed in Shah Alam. God's intervention perhaps? Anyways, my mum is so convinced that I CAN get this scholarship, provided I really kick ass during the interview, which is why I'm coming back early. Yes yes, I know, don't count your chickens before they hatch. I KNOW. Can someone just please mention that to mummy? The dilemma is, even without coming back to Sabah, even in KL here right now, I'm lagging so far behind.

*Which explains why I didn't even bother to apply for Oxbridge*



Sigh. I have so much to be grateful for, I know. I can count so many people who has it worst than me. The problem is, I'm comparing myself to SOOOOOOOOOO many other people who are better than me. Such is the life of a Kadazan living in KL.

I HAZ SUCCUMBED TO KIASU-ISM. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.


But the thing is, I'm still going to skip school for 5 whole days. I think I'm basically dead. Since the interview itself is on such a late notice, chances are, I'm still going to sit for the exam IF, AND I MEAN IF, IF IF IF IF IF IF I get the scholarship.



Such is the uncertainties in life. Here's to guidance,hope, faith love, security and *cross fingers*, free education.





Father God, please give me the willpower to deflect distractions and the motivation to do everything it takes to succeed.

2 comments:

D.Rayn said...

May I remind the ranting lion, that at least you are studying? At least you ain't stuck at home watching reruns of Chowder =_=

Btw, I've changed my blog address>>>> http://danandlifeinhisowneyes.blogspot.com

Seireina said...

Exams? Tell me about it, we're about to give them, don't even know when! They don't announce anything here until the very last minute. Good you know so you can study, right?