Sunday 3 April 2011

I HAZ BECOME A NERD

     Guess who just deactivated her Facebook account? It needs to be done, exam's in 43 days and I don't think I can score given my brain and it's limited brain capacity :/ Oh how I miss SPM and the days where I can study just a week before and still score. Hmmmmmmph, maybe that's why I only got 7A+ but oh well. I'm happy.

Which brings me to the topic of my post.

1 SADDENING FACT: Sabah only has 4 straight A+ scorers for SPM. In my class of 30 people in college alone, there are 3 STRAIGHT A+ peeps. And my result is among the lowest there. Why is Sabah so lacking, so behind the other states? Is it genetically coded in our genes that SABAHANS=STUPID? I really wish I can say that it's not true, but I can't. Statistics proves so. Yeah yeah yeah, I know that we are lacking in facilities, teachers, blax3 *rolls eyes*, but seriously? 4?! Only?!

I think I know why. Sabahans do not have good work ethics. Painful to hear, but the truth hurts.

But I shall not be defined by the brainpower and the work ethics of my community. I shall be the exception. I don't care if it hurts me now. I don't care if I have to come out tired and worn out. After all, the proof of gold is fire. I believe I have what it takes. And I can do it with God's help.

Ecclesiastes 9: 10, “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might”  
EXACTLY. I'm now in A-levels, and I shall give my all in being an A-levels student. A good, amazing and outstanding one.




Colossians 3: 23-25, “Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working for the Lord, not for             men”.
Because at the end of the day, as a Christian, our success in life shall be a testimony of God's love and God's blessing in our lives. Our achievements can be used to encourage others, that truly, we have a God who provides :)


I feel sad for my schoolmates. I wished that I could help all of them to succeed in SPM, or at least to get straight A's. But I can't, but I tried my best in helping the few that I can. I guess, at the end of the day, they have to help themselves.


But you know what I hate the most? When people start to say, "I'm doing this paper on faith". What faith?! You had the chance to study, to ask questions, to revise, to catch up. BUT YOU DIDN'T! And when you get the results that you get, the tears start falling and you start blaming God. Like HELLO! God does not grant successes just like that. He is not Santa Claus. The fact that you're treating him like one speaks volume for your character. You dependent, needy, liability of a person! I hope you will grow up after this, I really do.
Because it will be painful for me to see you suffer if you don't grow up :(




P/S: I'm sick and tired of spammers, so no more c-box ;D

No comments: