Sunday 22 August 2010

OH, WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY....

     To wake up and realize that today is the Biology exam and the upcoming four days will be a rush of Chemistry, more Biology Add Maths, Physics and Literature. Great.

     Scared? Of course not! Having my heart beat right out of my chest and those pesky butterflies in my stomach everytime before I sit for a paper is not me being scared. Of course not!

     How hard can it be? Surely, our Ministry of Education will consider our 'ULU' students right? I mean Kinabatangan and Sook and Nabawan and Pitas, all this places, surely their standards are in the so-called graph, right?

     So, it's going to be okay. The ministry have clearly showed their concern towards us Sabahans and it has be proven from the Physics exam we just had which surely is an indicator on how EASY this whole week is going to be.

     Therefore, I will like to say thank you the whoever is coming up with the exam questions for this year. Thank you for making life easy and unstressful and thank you for giving us school students a reason to not wear our unit beruniform's uniform. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU BITCH.

No comments: