Thursday 3 June 2010

You know what would look good on you? Me

    Happy 50th post to me! Remember all the times when all we had were pick up lines?

I'm in the midst of doing my Add Maths project right now, not cause I'm rajin, but because I'll be very busy this WHOLE holiday. Then I realized just how stupid it is, this whole project I mean. Look at this question!

REFLECTION
While you were conducting the project, what have you learnt? What moral values did you practise? Represent your opinions or feelings creatively through usage of symbols, illustrations, drawings or even in a song.

WTF?!

     BTW, I just want to clear something up. Me finishing the majority of the exam papers WAAAAY earlier than everyone and then sending them as soon as I finished was not me trying to rub into other people's faces that I'm so smart and all.

     Because I'm not, okay. Look at me, and tell me what do you see. A normal, nothing special person kan. I'm not WAA, period. I'm just soooo thoroughly unprepared for that examination that I couldn't handle having a piece of paper which I can't answer on my table for hours at end. Frankly, the lack of studying  is now coming back to bit me in the tush.

Look at this abomination.
M3= 86%
+M3=77%
ENG LIT= 60%

When I saw my results, my heart literally fell to the ground. It's like the pit of my stomach became hollower. You know, how losers should feel on a daily basis. After I get all the results, I'll post it, my very own wall of shame.

BTW, all my science papers? They can go to hell. I'm so disappointed at myself, I need to find a way to get me out of this not-studying rut.


P/S: Whateves, Singapore is tomorow!

No comments: