Saturday 29 May 2010

Thank you

Thank you for being there;
 For showing me the path;
Thank you for always caring and giving it all you have;
Thank you for not running when I needed your help,
 and thank you for always staying by my side,
and giving me the courage and the pride to do things I've never done before;
Thank you for always being there for all of the sad times and the thrills;
Thank you for always telling me what’s wrong and what's right,
and thank you for helping me on the path to life
But most of all, thank you for telling me that I can,
 and still reassuring me that you'll be there in the event that I can't
THANK YOU.
__________________________________________________
Today's the day, and I'm scared. But I'm ready, and I'm gonna show that I'm capable of this. Whatever the results may be, so be it. I've done my best, so no regrets. I need a hug

No comments: