Sunday 6 December 2009

All I can commit to is "maybe"

Oh yeah, I did a great job commiting to the "hiatus".
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Oh bloggie, when I thought I'd get sick of you after not updating and abstaining from the Internet, I WAS DEAD WRONG!!!! So people, how was your holiday so far? Mine? Nevermind. But things are looking up for December cause Mummy just allowed me to go to RYLA (pronounced RAYLA)!!!! Inilah, I thought she was a menopausing social pariah but apparently she loves me enough to let me go to Johor Bahru alone, well not exactly alone, but at least away from her "guarding wings" for 4 day 3 nights.
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Sad thing is, only 3 Interactors are going from Sabah, which is mua, Andy and Adam. Oh God, I can see what will happen there. I'll be so anti-social. Not only that, Andrea will dazzle everyone with her awesomeness that no one will know I exist. And then, I'll entertain myself by attempting to kasi juling my eyes . Sad. Did I mention there's Talent Night? Apa sia mau buat? I have no talent, mati lar me...
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Oh well, I would have miss the other Interactors yg cannot come. I understand it's expensive cuz have to pay RM400 for the RYLA plus airfare to and from JB. But guess what people, our school is subsidising RM200 and three Rotarians with really deep pockets is sponsoring RM400!!! Oh man, I would have kicked myself if I didn't say yes to going, it's so cheap now! dun bah, I'm not rubbing it into you faces, whatchu talkin about?!ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
And I'm sorry I'll have to miss Bervert's perfomance in da manga exhibition thingy. Don't worry Bev, I know you won't embarass me. Break a leg, preferably Dodo's. You know I love you :) I buy you keychains later, i think, I mean they're kinda expensive. Ok lar, I'll try to buy you a keychain.dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Speaking of which, there was this really cute guy who came to my aunty's wedding. He is not a relative so I don't have to feel guilty (cuz every other guy there was a 2nd or 3rd or 4th or ..... cousin of mine!). Orang putih again dat ! whaaat, I'm not sakai, pfft....
But too bad, I found out he's only thirteen!!!! Inilah, I was already dreaming about having kids with blond hair, it sucks to be older, hmph.... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Well, I'm off to study cause sum1 made me promise to do it in exchange for JB. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssss
P/S : I know this post sucks mothballs. But then again, you can't win them all :p

No comments: