Sunday 25 October 2009

You're so hot, you denature my proteins

What biology-related pick up line?!
I just had a 7 1/2 hours of nap and now i feel like I really can do something productive like studying but naaah, so now i'm blogging :)
Installation Night was great but I never thought I'll shed tears over it. And not just any tears mind you, I was crying because of the stress having to bear responsibilities for two people. Yes Liyana, I really did cover your ass that night ! But someone from the Rotary Club complemented me on a job well done so I guess I'm over it. Andy really help me with everything and she also came up with the poem I recited during my time hosting it, thanks babe ! I can't help it so here goes :

A night you'll surely remember,
Lights, camera, show me the action,
With much pride and honour,
Welcome to the first Joint Interactor Installation.

My favourite part of the whole night? Looking at people and their clothes. Seriously, I'm so in love with Fiona Wah's dress ! I couldn't ask for a better partner during hosting as well. I'd choose Liyana from Lok Yuk over my initial partner, some girl from All Saints any day. Sorry lar All Saints girl, but maybe next time, it's smarter to throw away your chewing gum before actually talking on the microphone. People can actually hear chewing sounds coming from you.

It was also great seeing people that I haven't seen for a long time, but I actually approach only one of them. No, who said it was Kaiser :P He was like, "You look really different with make-up". wtf, isn't that what make-up is for! Too bad he forgot my name, and he when he remembered, he went like, "Of course!. Now I remember your name. Myrabel right, Myrabel!" pfft.... I saw others as well but I too malu to say hi cuz I don't think they remember me already.

Oh, and I finally got to know this neanderthal named Hugo. I've met him in competitions and stuff but never actually talked to him. Oh and his younger brother as well, but I forgot his name. Hugo was trying to hook up with Andrea but alas, he didn't succeed, cause you know, it's Andrea. It's fun to see him try and fail though, and Andy's reaction is priceless. He was being all "good boy" during the dinner but he changed colours after that.

Since my dad was suppose to pick me, audrey and her sis up right after sending mummy and my three brothers home (yes, I was the only interactor who actually brought the whole family to the Installation. What, more tickets sold bah!), I didn't call him to pick me up after that cause I thought he'll terus come back for us. What happened after that was me, Audrey and sis and Hugo and bro stayed at the hotel until it was way passed midnight. I think that sounds wrong but who cares. We immediately talk about stuff, a lot of stuff. 18++, whatchu talking about !

Then, the dad came and we send Audrey and sis to their grandma's house. On the way back, I suddenly got hungry so I asked daddy to bring me go makan. I think it was pass 1 something in the morning already. Terus my dad marah cause he was like,"you just went back from a dinner that cause us RM55 EACH and now you want me to stop and buy you roti canai again ?! What's wrong with you! " I never saw daddy marah and I immediately burst out laughing. Sorry lar, but I think my mum's PMS rub off on him already.

Isn't he hot ? If you can't guess from the words on his picture, his name, stage name anyway, is Mir and he's in this new group called MBLAQ. You know, Mirabel. Imagine if I was his girlfriend, just imagine lar. It'll be like, "Oh Mir, I'm so in love with you. Oh Mir, I love you too. Oh Mir, you're so hot. Oh Mir, you're hot too. Oh Mir, I'm so lucky to be with you." And then I'll be like, "I know right".

:P

No comments: