Sunday 13 September 2009

Do people who spend RM7++ apiece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?

MY COMPUTER GOT ATTACK BY VIRUS...... Now, everytime I turn on my Internet, I see an advertisement that whores out gay guys, exactly what I want on my computer kan??????????????? Yeah, so The only time I can get on a computer is when my dad brings in his laptop (like now) because if not, I'll just have to spend my free time studying. Yeah, like that's gonna happen...

Now that Teacher Wong and Huong has gine back to UMS, I don't have the motivation to study especially since Puan Pang and Teacher Ismail is gonna come back and teach us.


Why is everyone leaving? The trainee teacher's are (except for teacher Dewi), and now, even Jaebom is leaving 2pm... I nearly cried even though Jaebom's not my favourite member :(



When I first saw the article on popseoul.com, I was so shocked I couldn't do anything besides breathing cause you know, I gotta live. Then I also found out how mean Korean Netizens can be towards idols there. From what I can conclude, Koreans generally have this very high expectations from idol stars that they expect nothing but perfection. Come on lar, they are humans too.... Jaebom was a teenage boy when he came to Korea to train and he doesn't anything about Korea and their culture. Of course he would be frustrated and made the mistake of publishing negative comments about that country. Still, that's not a reason to actually hate him and publishing harsh things that are untrue about him. Worse still, netizens even started an online suicide for Jaebom to commit suicide! No wonder there are so many Korean stars commiting suicide.....

He might not be the hottest but he's not that bad, at least he's not that gay-looking, like the virus-induced gay adverts on my laptop anyway :(

Till next time....

No comments: