Friday 17 July 2009

Public Speaking Freaking Postponed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it i hate about my school the most ?!!!!!!!!!! The incompetent staff they have ! This happened last Wed (8th July).... So i agreed to Teacher's Sim's request to join the Public Speaking two days before the date of the competition which was supposed to be on 8th July (the aforementioned date)... So that Monday, i did not even went to class, instead i was stuck in the staff room doing my speech.... Oh yeah, and my teacher said i have to submit a competition worthy speech in 5 hours, YES 5 HOURS !!!!!!!!!!! So i was hyperventilating but by God's grace, i managed to come up with the speech, with the title The Malaysian Way of Life. I thought it was quite good but after that, i was panicking because i found out there was gonna be an impromptu speech!!!!!!!!!! Honey, i don't do impromptu cuz i have foot in mouth disease... I just know that i would say something like da 6th Prime Minister is a douchebag or something.....

Anyway, on Wednesday, I was all prepared for the competition when it was revealed that the competition was postponed.... POSTPONED!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is a good thing, but can't they tell me earlier, like, i dun know, before the day of the competition ?! It would have saved me a lot of nerve, tears and breakdowns..... Not only that, the letter that said it was postponed was actually received by the school on the 4th, but the "staff" conveniently forgot about it......

Thank God the little amount of self control i have was enough to hold me bact from strangling someone........

No comments: